My study abroad trip to London with James Madison University, both adventures or comments or complaints are below. Miss all of you back home, but life is really great over here:)

Monday 14 June 2010

NEW BLOG!!

So I've been here now for a week, and I'm just now starting this blog. We've already done so much in such a short time!! But here is my blog that I will be doing for the next two months for a Creative Online Travel Blog class I'm taking here in London. It's an awesome class, with only four of us, taught by Dietrich, our FMIR.

I've never done a blog before, so here goes. If I randomly stop a story, it's because I'm rambling and no one wants to read that, or I just tell really bad stories and I'm trying to prevent you guys from suffering while reading this blog.
Miss you all and know that I'm having the time of my life here.
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment